The school is required by law to make certain information accessible on the website. For ease of access, links to this information have been collated on this page.
1. Contact Details
Please see our contact page for our contact details
Moorlands is part of The Partnership Trust. Their contact details are below:
The Partnership Trust
Radstock Bath BA3 3AL
Tel: 01761 404207
2. Admission arrangements
Details of our admissions arrangements can be found in the admissions section of this website
3. Link to Ofsted Report
Use the links below to see our OFSTED Reports
Moorlands Junior School Ofsted Report
Moorlands Infant School Ofsted report
4. Government Performance tables
5. School curriculum information.
Information regarding the curriculum the children follow can be found on our curriculum page
6. Relational Behaviour, SEND and Charging and Remissions policies All available on our policy page.
7. Pupil Premium and Primary PE funding allocation
Please see our below documents detailing how we use our Pupil Premium & PE funding.
MSF PP Strategy Statement 2022-2023
MSF PP Strategy Statement 2021-2022
Moorlands Primary PE and Sports Grant Report 2022 – 2023
Moorlands Infant and Junior PE and Sports Grant Report 2021 – 2022
8. School’s ethos and values
Details can be found on our vision, aims and values page.
9. SEND Offer and SEN Information Report
Our special education needs co-ordinator (SENCO), Liz Hebditch, can be contacted via the school office.
MSF SEND information report 2022-2023
10. Governor Register of Business interests
Governor Information can be found on our Governors page.
Registers of Business interests for the MAT can found here
11. Multi Academy Trust accounts.
Financial documents, articles of association and other relevant documents can be found here.
12. Complaints Policy and Procedure for dealing with SEN Complaints. We follow the Complaints Policy of our Multi Academy Trust, The Partnership Trust. Click here to access their policy page.